Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Oyasumi!

Munching on tapioca chips now.
2:12am!
I confirm will get fat.

This week my tuition centre is on a one week term break. I don't have to work for a week. Shiok. I still get paid. Even shioker!

But I still feel so weird not working. It's like I have time to earn more but I'm slacking away. I feel guilty like I'm not working hard enough.

When I chose to study science instead of education which I don't have to worry about money, i told myself that I have to work doubly hard. I want to juggle work and school. I want to earn enough so as not to trouble my family. I want to save enough for my Japan stay which I am determined to go there to teach after graduation. I want to have time and money so as to master Japanese within my four university years. I want to have enough time to practice guitar and drumming and occasionally my flute. I want to learn piano too, if time and money allows.

Well it seems to me that my four years in uni would be packed like mad. So I actually wanted to earn more now so that when school begins, I'll have a easier life. But I'm wasting time by not working for one week. This makes me feel bad. I also feel like a workaholic, although I think I'm not. I think I'm just moneyphilic.

Tomorrow I'll be going for an interview. It's a website translation job introduced by bob. I hope I get the everytime before I'm going to an interview I'll spend quite a long period of time thinking about what I should say, as well as contemplating how to sell myself. Therefore I'm always confident in face to face interview. So yeah. I hope I get the job!! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment