Saturday, May 19, 2012

Holiday~

Plans for today:
- Sleep till noon (which i already did)
- tie up my fringe ( I tied up my fringe with a flower rubber band and i am looking like a hua chi now! XD)
The blur camera makes me look prettier. XD

- Watch the pillows concert with liu yijun (She haven't woke up. should I iwake her up now?)
- Watch Hiro say "nani mo mienai" (hahaha gonna do that now!)
- Spend some time at the library (Havent decided if i should go to tampines of pasir ris library...)
- Play with my guitar (I KNOW! I CAN WAKE LIUYIJUN UP USING MY GUITAR!)
- Watch Mirai Nikki anime. (Its getting abit boring. =/)

Have decided to give up reading this mystery novel that I have been stucked at for the past week. It just cannot interest me!!! Shall go back to reading my Makime Manabu. =)

Oh I miss eating SP food!!!!!!!!!!! =(

Updated: 12:26pm, 20/5/2012 (this means i will add on to the blog afterwards, if I remember! XD)

No comments:

Post a Comment